Consent to the processing of personal data
in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ("the Regulation")
I hereby give my consent to DB Trans s.r.o.
with its registered office at Bezručova 336, Nový Bohumín, 735 81 Bohumín, IČO: 25820982, DIČ: CZ25820982 (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”) to process personal data in accordance with the Regulation, which I provided in the contact form on the website https://www.dbtrans.cz
This data will be processed by the Administrator for a period of 2 years from the date of provision.
Personal data to be processed:
- Name and surname;
- Contact details (telephone, email, address of residence);
- Personal data provided in the contact form on the Website;
- Personal data provided in the questionnaire for jobseekers;
- Personal data provided in the tender documents (CV, certificates, references);
The personal data provided in the web form will be processed for the purposes of selecting a suitable job applicant and concluding an employment contract or agreement on work performed outside the employment relationship. After the conclusion of the selection procedure, personal data will be processed for the purposes of inclusion in the database of job seekers for a period of 2 years from the date of provision.
I understand my right in particular:
- Have access to your personal data (according to Article 15 of the Regulation);
- Request their correction (according to Article 16 of the Regulation);
- To delete personal data without undue delay, if there are reasons (according to Article 17 of the Regulation);
- To limit the processing of personal data in the cases referred to in Article 18 of the Regulation;
- On the portability of data in the cases provided for in Article 20 of the Regulation;
- Withdraw this consent (pursuant to Article 7 (3) of the Regulation);
- Raise an objection to the processing (according to Article 15 of the Regulation);
Sharing of Information
do not share your personal information with anyone unless one of the following occurs:
For legal reasons
we may share your personal information with third parties if we believe in good faith that sharing is necessary to: - comply with laws or regulations; hearing court proceedings or processing requests from the state administration, - application of the relevant contractual conditions, including investigation of their possible violation, - protection against damage to health, property or security of DB Trans sro, our users or the public as required or permitted by law, - findings , prevention or other procedure in defense of legal claims of DB Trans sro (eg against fraud), in case of technical problems or security problems.
I declare that I have read the text of this consent, including the User's instructions below
carefully, I understand the content and I agree with it.
Instruction of the User
The Administrator hereby informs in accordance with the provision of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (hereinafter the“Regulation”)
- the user's personal data will be processed on the basis of his free consent, under the above conditions;
- the reason for providing the user's personal data to the Administrator is the demand for business cooperation, or in the case of job seekers for inclusion in the competition for the currently advertised vacancy and inclusion in the database of job seekers with the Administrator for 2 years;
- The administrator does not intend to pass on the employee's personal data to third parties other than those listed above.
If you do not understand any of the principles of protection of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We keep your personal information private and secure.